AUTOMATIC, SINGLE ROLL SLITTER
The Lever model LS-1500 is designed to slit a wide range of materials such as foams,
tapes, foils, rubber, non-wovens, textiles, laminates and other materials on rolls with a maximum outside diameter of 16" on a variety of core sizes. It is a heavy duty, automatic, lathe slitter designed to provide dependable long-term performance in continuous production environments with minimal maintenance requirements.
The LS-1500 features user-friendly PLC (Programmable Logic Control) operation and a color touch screen operator interface for the selection of a wide range of features including slit widths in inches or millimeters, index positioning, batch and regular cuts, interval knife grinding, multiple speed knife entry, slow knife at core, knife off at core and dwell time at the grinder and core. The LS-1500 incorporates a servomotor driven linear knife drive providing maximum torque and the ability to enable up to four different knife penetration speeds. It also features AC inverter drives for knife and chuck speed control. A servomotor powered lead screw provides precise spacing tolerances of + or - .003" and smooth, fast knife carriage movement.
- Slits Single Rolls With A maximum Diameter Of 16” (406 mm).
- Heavy Duty Construction For Reliable, Long-Term Performance.
- Fast, Simple Machine Set-Up.
- Minimum Maintenance Requirements.
- PLC Controlled Operation with Color Touch Screen Operator Interface.
- Servomotor Driven Linear Actuator Knife Drive Eliminates Hydraulics.
- Variable Speed AC Inverter Drives For Knife and Chuck.
- Servomotor Driven Ball Screw For Fast, Accurate Spacing.
- Easy Knife Installation & Removal.
- Automatic Knife Sharpening.
- Adjustable Knife Spray Lubrication System. (if required)
- Three Way Cutting: Driven Blade, Free-Wheeling Blade Or Locked Blade.
- Electrical Requirements: 230 V., 40 A., 3 Ph., 60 Hz. *
- Air Requirements: 5 SCFM @ 80 PSI
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 16” (406mm)
- Maximum Roll Width: up to 90" (2286 mm)
- Minimum Core Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm), multiple core sizes available
- Motors: 5 HP high torque AC Drives (knife & chuck)
- Chuck/Roll Speed: 0-650 rpm
- Knife Speed: 0-600 rpm
Note: * Other electrical voltages available on request.
Specifications subject to change without notice
- Variety of Chucking Systems
- Rubber and Metal Shaft Sleeves
- Adjustable Knife Angling
- 8” Color Touch Screen, Operator Control Interface
- Electronic Drag Brake for Slitting with Locked Knife
- “CE” Certification Available
- Click here to download the LS-1500 brochure