AUTOMATIC, SINGLE ROLL SLITTER
The Lever model LS-7000 is designed to slit a wide range of materials such as foams, tapes, foils, rubber, non-wovens, textiles, laminates and other materials on rolls with a maximum outside diameter of 23" on a variety of core sizes. It is a heavy-duty, automatic, lathe slitter designed to provide dependable long-term performance in continuous production environments with minimal maintenance requirements.
The LS-7000 features user-friendly PLC (Programmable Logic Control) operation and a color touch screen operator interface for the selection of a wide range of features including slit widths in inches or millimeters, index positioning, batch and regular cuts, interval knife grinding, multiple speed knife entry, slow knife at core, knife off at core and dwell time at the grinder and core. The LS-7000 incorporates a servomotor driven linear knife drive providing maximum torque and the ability to enable up to four different knife penetration speeds. It also features AC inverter drives for knife and chuck speed control. A servomotor powered lead screw provides precise spacing tolerances of + or - .003" and smooth, fast knife carriage movement.
- Slits Single Rolls With A maximum Diameter Of 23” (585 mm)
- Heavy Duty Construction For Reliable, Long-Term Performance.
- Fast, Simple Machine Set-Up.
- Minimum Maintenance Requirements.
- PLC Controlled Operation with Color Touch Screen Operator Control Panel.
- Servomotor Driven Linear Actuator Knife Drive Eliminates Hydraulics.
- Variable Speed AC Inverter Drives For Knife and Chuck. Driven Ball Screw For Fast, Accurate Spacing.
- Easy Knife Installation & Removal.
- Automatic Knife Sharpening.
- Adjustable Knife Spray Lubrication System. (if required)
- Three Way Cutting: Driven Blade, Free-Wheeling Blade Or Locked Blade.
- Electrical Requirements: 230 V., 40 A., 3 Ph., 60 Hz. *
- Air Requirements: 5 SCFM @ 80 PSI
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 23” (585mm)
- Minimum Core Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm), multiple core sizes available
- Motors: 5 HP High Torque AC Drives (Knife & Chuck)
- Chuck/Roll Speed: 0-600 rpm
- Blade Speed: 0-500 rpm
Note: * Other electrical voltages available on request.
Specifications subject to change without notice
- Variety Of Rubber and Metal Shaft Sleeves
- Variety Of Chucking Systems For Different Applications
- Adjustable Knife Angling
- Electronic Drag Brake For Slitting With Locked Knife
- “CE” Certification Available