The Model 300 is a heavy duty, semi-automatic, single knife roll slitter capable of slitting a wide range of roll stock materials such as pressure sensitive tapes, paper, plastic films, laminates, foam, textiles and more. It can handle materials up to 75" wide with an outside diameter of 12". The Model 300 features heavy duty construction and an automatic slide box spacer that is easily set to ultra-fine tolerances.
The 300's easy setup and changeover make it the ideal slitter for salvaging usable
material from defective rolls.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Fast, Simple Machine Set-Up
- Variable Speed Driven knife
- Separate Reversible Heavy Duty Chuck Drive with Variable Speed Adjustment
- Three Way Cutting: Driven Blade, Free-Wheeling Blade or Locked Knife.
- Simple Blade Installation & Removal
- Automatic Blade Sharpening
- Electrical Requirements: 230 V., 15A., 3 P.H., 60Hz*
- Air Requirements: 2 SCFM @ 80 PSI
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 12" (305mm)
- Maximum Roll Width: 75" (1905mm)
- Minimum Core Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Spacing: 0"-6"
- Chuck Motor: 2.0 HP Variable Speed
- Knife Motor: 3.0 HP, Variable Speed
- Grinding Motor: 0.5 HP